Saturday, November 5, 2011

ViNCi, a tablet PC for babies!

by Mark R - on January 10, 2011
While I was walking along CES 2011, I tend to gravitate toward the booths that interest me personally. Such was the case with the ViNCi Tab.
This is not one of the eighty tablet PCs that took up space at CES. The whole reason I was attracted to it was because it looked to be a giant iPod Touch designed for a toddler. As the parent of a toddler, I know how attracted my youngest son is to the iPod Touch.
Granted, it is possible for my littlest one to mess up the information on the iPod Touch, not to mentione what harm he could do online. Fortuantely, this Android tablet is designed with no WiFi or 3G functions, which can distract junior with some serious learning while Mommy or Daddy uses the iPad or Galaxy Tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment